C++ Quant Developer Engineer
technology - trading developer / hybrid / full time
Universis Capital Partner is an alternative investment fund with a management capacity of up to USD 500 million, carried out in phases of USD 100 million.
We manage financial assets with the best resources in analytics and management, adapted to both traditional and digital assets, based on cryptocurrency infrastructure and blockchain technologies.
We provide liquidity in markets and assets, trading, market maker, project finance, venture capital, early stage tokens and liquid tokens, with a total of 12 management lines divided into 3 groups.
We build strategic alliances with major partners (Funds, Labs, Venture, Market Maker) globally, which strengthen joint institutional management and streamline our contribution of liquidity in trading and top-tier projects. We work with sophisticated traders, token issuers, funds, professional investors, regulated trusts and major exchanges worldwide.
Our growing team is formed by the best senior professionals in each specialty, with more than 9 years of experience in commercial management, algorithmic development, financing and investment in projects. We generate close relationships with the promoters of the projects in which we participate, providing investment and liquidity in key stages; Seed and Series A.
Who are we looking for:
C++ Quant Developer Engineer
We are looking for a talented quant developer engineer to create secure and functional code. You will provide quality coding solutions for both simple applications and complex information or systems.
The candidate must have a passion for technology and code creation. Attention to detail and an analytical mind are essential qualities for a successful application. Design and build superior and innovative software by writing clean and flawless code.
The objective is to work directly with our team of traders, engineers, analysts and data scientists to develop our trading algorithmic infrastructure, including; development and creation of trading algorithms, bringing new functionality, integration of third party APIs, integration of new liquidity sources, enhancements to current infrastructure, structuring of financial systems, with a special focus on developing low latency trading systems.
The ideal candidate would be passionate about algorithmic and crypto trading, specialized in building low level systems. With knowledge in algorithmic trading based on Data Mining, Big data, Quants, Machine Learning, with predictive and risk management capabilities to implement high frequency and low latency systems, HFT, Market Making, arbitrage systems.
- Programming and implementation of commercial algorithms.
- Collaborate with business analysts and quants to produce algorithm designs and improve agility and execution of strategies.
- Develop advanced tick-by-tick backtesting simulation systems to enable rapid strategy prototyping and improved research accuracy.
- Increase performance management by improving risk, quantification.
- Interact directly with the business or provide support to the commercial, development and operational teams, supervising to implement changes, technological improvements and solve incidents or problems.
- Transform designs and specifications into high performance code in the appropriate language, creating high quality code with technical documentation.
- Integrate individual code solutions into higher-level systems. Work to ensure high performance, security and scalability of business applications.
- Monitor periodically to ensure that it produces the desired results and perform debugging when necessary.
- Performing upgrades to make code and systems more secure and efficient. Participating in product quality control.
- Collaborate in the development of our ultra-low latency commercial platform.
- Integración de las API con terceros; intercambios, bancos y corredores entre otros.
- Design, development and improvement of main libraries.
- Collaborate with other teams, including; strategy reviews, code and common programming advice.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Science or similar.
- Strong programming skills in C++, Java, XML, Python.
- Excellent knowledge with relational databases, MySQL, Mongo, Influx technologies.
- An analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Demonstrable ability to discover and correct bugs in code.
- Ability to work independently, but in a collaborative team environment.
- Deep curiosity about financial trading and the digital blockchain ecosystem.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, persistent and disciplined with a high degree of motivation and involvement.
- High level of English, fluent oral and written communication.
- More than 2 years of proven experience as a C++ programmer.
- Experience in developing financial algorithms, with predictive analytics and risk control.
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, Linux.
- Experience in the financial sector: algorithmic developer, High Frequency Trading, Derivatives Trading, Options trading.
Other required skills:
- Data Mining, Big data, Quants, Machine Learning, HFT, Market Making, Pure and cross, Arbitrage of different modalities.
- Provide figures or documents.
- Trading history.
- Examples of returns, with maximum drawdown.
- Maximum volume of capital managed.
- Performance and risk management evaluation of your trading skills or strategies.
- Have worked in companies in the financial sector, in high-frequency systems and market creation.
Main Sectors of interest:
- All types of liquid assets, in particular: Cryto, Forex, Stock Market, Commodities, Bonds, Indexes, Options.
What we offer:
- Type of work: Permanent + Freelance + Remote.
- Valuation and remuneration according to performance.
- Fixed gross salary linked to objectives, plus 2 extra annual bonuses.
- Extra incentives based on performance.
- Extra management and participation income.
- Total autonomy in managing your time thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely.
- Possibility of internal promotion to higher positions.
Policy against discrimination:
At Universis Capital we promote equal employment opportunities. We pride ourselves on being a mutli-cultural team. We do not discriminate against anyone on the basis of race, color, gender, age, origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability. We treat our colleagues and candidates fairly. We follow all related laws and in our employment decisions (such as recruiting, hiring, training, salary and promotion).