Head of Capital Raising Department & Investor Relations
business development and marketing / remote / full time
Universis Capital Partner is an alternative investment fund with a management capacity of up to USD 500 million, carried out in phases of USD 100 million.
We manage financial assets with the best resources in analytics and management, adapted to both traditional and digital assets, based on cryptocurrency infrastructure and blockchain technologies.
We provide liquidity in markets and assets, trading, market maker, project finance, venture capital, early stage tokens and liquid tokens, with a total of 12 management lines divided into 3 groups.
We build strategic alliances with major partners (Funds, Labs, Venture, Market Maker) globally, which strengthen joint institutional management and streamline our contribution of liquidity in trading and top-tier projects. We work with sophisticated traders, token issuers, funds, professional investors, regulated trusts and major exchanges worldwide.
Our growing team is formed by the best senior professionals in each specialty, with more than 9 years of experience in commercial management, algorithmic development, financing and investment in projects. We generate close relationships with the promoters of the projects in which we participate, providing investment and liquidity in key stages; Seed and Series A.
Who are we looking for:
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of success in capital raising and a deep understanding of the financial sector. They must possess strong leadership, management, and organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and have the ability to motivate and inspire a team to meet ambitious fundraising goals.
The Head of Capital Raising will be responsible for developing and executing the strategic plan for capital raising activities, as well as providing regular updates to the Founders and Managing Partners on progress, results, and challenges.
This is a senior leadership position that requires a dynamic, results-oriented individual with exceptional communication and relationship-building skills.
- Develop and implement fundraising strategies to achieve quarterly and annual fundraising goals.
- Work with senior management to develop business plans focused on raising capital from existing and new prospective clients.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with key decision makers and influencers within each client or prospect organization to build trust and drive results.
- Support and deliver on capital raising and client service activities, including creating pitch books, and communicating with investors.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of industry trends and share insights gained with investors and internal stakeholders.
- Develop a strong team of Capital Raisers within the department. This will include leading the recruitment process, identifying qualified candidates, and conducting interviews to select the most suitable team members. They will also be responsible for onboarding and training new team members, as well as conducting team meetings and providing guidance and mentorship to ensure that team members are achieving their goals.
- MBA, or CPA Qualification - preferred.
- Relevant experience at private equity firms, Alternative Investment Funds, FoF, financial advisors, placement agencies or private banking industry.
- Superior communication skills in the English language is required, and Spanish language skills are a plus.
- Experience in investor relations and client service, with a proven track record of successfully raising capital from institutional and individual professional investors.
- Strong understanding of capital markets and fundraising trends.
- Ability to think strategically and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with experience in mentoring and developing a team.
- More than 2 years of experience in customer acquisition and investor management.
- Own portfolio of investors or access to investors.
- In client management for alternative investments between 1 and 20 million, or higher.
- Experience in traditional financial services and high performance teams in banking, asset management, hedge funds, market making, liquidity provision, exchange and asset finance.
- Experience with OTC products.
- Experience in delivering plans, reports, business results, meeting targets, etc.
What we offer:
- Type of work: Permanent + Freelance + Remote.
- Valuation and remuneration according to returns.
- Fixed gross salary (between 36K to 150K) salary linked to objectives, plus variable percentage based on returns.
- Extra income for management and participation.
- Total autonomy in the management of your time thanks to flexible hours and the possibility of working remotely.
- + Team Leader Bonus.
Policy against discrimination:
At Universis Capital we promote equal employment opportunities. We pride ourselves on being a mutli-cultural team. We do not discriminate against anyone on the basis of race, color, gender, age, origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability. We treat our colleagues and candidates fairly. We follow all related laws and in our employment decisions (such as recruiting, hiring, training, salary and promotion).