Senior Financial Advisor Global Manager
business development and marketing / hybrid / full time
Universis Capital Partner is an alternative investment fund with a management capacity of up to USD 500 million, carried out in phases of USD 100 million.
We manage financial assets with the best resources in analytics and management, adapted to both traditional and digital assets, based on cryptocurrency infrastructure and blockchain technologies.
We provide liquidity in markets and assets, trading, market maker, project finance, venture capital, early stage tokens and liquid tokens, with a total of 12 management lines divided into 3 groups.
We build strategic alliances with major partners (Funds, Labs, Venture, Market Maker) globally, which strengthen joint institutional management and streamline our contribution of liquidity in trading and top-tier projects. We work with sophisticated traders, token issuers, funds, professional investors, regulated trusts and major exchanges worldwide.
Our growing team is formed by the best senior professionals in each specialty, with more than 9 years of experience in commercial management, algorithmic development, financing and investment in projects. We generate close relationships with the promoters of the projects in which we participate, providing investment and liquidity in key stages; Seed and Series A.
Who are we looking for:
Senior Financial Advisor Global Manager.
We are looking for an experienced sales development manager with extensive knowledge of investor management and direct access to investors or their own portfolio. The ideal candidate must be well connected and have a proven track record of client portfolio and professional investors with experience in alternative investments. Extensive experience in team management, business expansion and growth with the ability to lead and identify new opportunities to grow our business and strategic partnerships!
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and work effectively in a team environment, as well as experience in raising capital/investors.
- To grow the institutional business, developing its own growth plan with respect to professional investors.
- Management and recruitment of the sales team.
- Work closely with fund management advisors, introducing new initiatives to foster growth.
- Develop a plan to attract equipment and investment partners.
- Leading the capture, presentation and closing of your own opportunities or those presented by your team.
- Serve as liaison (business introducer) with the fund managers and investments.
- Assist in the coordination of the onboarding process with new investors.
- Drive collaboration with partners and ensure successful implementation and continued use.
- Conduct a structured business development process, working with the team to improve and evolve operational efficiency.
- Manage and ensure a good reporting structure, both internally and to customers.
- Support the sales team with day-to-day customer relationship management.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, but in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to positively address new challenges and opportunities.
- Deep curiosity about the digital ecosystem.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, persistent and disciplined with a high degree of motivation and involvement.
- High level of English, fluent oral and written communication.
- More than 2 years of experience in customer acquisition and investor management.
- Own portfolio of investors or access to investors.
- In client management for alternative investments between 1 and 20 million, or higher.
- Global experience, valued positively.
- Experience in traditional financial services and high performance teams in banking, asset management, hedge funds, market making, liquidity provision, exchange and asset finance.
- Experience with OTC products.
- Experience in business development.
- Experience in delivering plans, reports, business results, meeting targets, etc.
What we offer:
- Type of work: Permanent + Freelance + Remote.
- Valuation and remuneration according to performance.
- Fixed gross salary linked to objectives, plus variable percentage based on performance.
- Extra incentives depending on the volume of business contributed.
- Extra management and participation income.
- Total autonomy in managing your time thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely.
Policy against discrimination:
At Universis Capital we promote equal employment opportunities. We pride ourselves on being a mutli-cultural team. We do not discriminate against anyone on the basis of race, color, gender, age, origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability. We treat our colleagues and candidates fairly. We follow all related laws and in our employment decisions (such as recruiting, hiring, training, salary and promotion).