Market Maker Digital Assets - HFT (Quantitative Trader)
algorithmic trader / hybrid / full time
Universis Capital Partner is an alternative investment fund with a management capacity of up to USD 500 million, carried out in phases of USD 100 million.
We manage financial assets with the best resources in analytics and management, adapted to both traditional and digital assets, based on cryptocurrency infrastructure and blockchain technologies.
We provide liquidity in markets and assets, trading, market maker, project finance, venture capital, early stage tokens and liquid tokens, with a total of 12 management lines divided into 3 groups.
We build strategic alliances with major partners (Funds, Labs, Venture, Market Maker) globally, which strengthen joint institutional management and streamline our contribution of liquidity in trading and top-tier projects. We work with sophisticated traders, token issuers, funds, professional investors, regulated trusts and major exchanges worldwide.
Our growing team is formed by the best senior professionals in each specialty, with more than 9 years of experience in commercial management, algorithmic development, financing and investment in projects. We generate close relationships with the promoters of the projects in which we participate, providing investment and liquidity in key stages; Seed and Series A.
Who are we looking for:
Market Maker Digital Assets - HFT (Quantitative Trader)
We are looking for a quantitative algorithm trader, for the execution of systematic strategies with predictive market making capabilities in cryptocurrencies. Demonstrable experience in managing or developing consistent profitable quantitative market making strategies with predictive analytics and risk control is a must.
You will have your own investment portfolio and will have the freedom to develop and implement algorithms and quantitative strategies, previously tested and supervised by the trading manager who leads the algorithmic trading strategies trading desk.
The candidate must have a passion for commerce and finance. Attention to detail and an analytical mind are essential qualities for a successful application.
You will work closely with our team of engineers, quant researchers and data scientists for support in commercial algorithmic infrastructure and analytical systems evaluation and risk management.
The ideal candidate would be a passionate algorithmic trader, a specialist in quantitative algorithmic trading, systematic market making and risk management.
- Design, development and execution of systematic strategies with predictive capacity for market making and arbitrage in cryptocurrencies.
- Building its own portfolio of assets, products, strategies and algorithmic systems.
- Collaborate with analysts to improve their algorithm designs, improve agility and execution.
- Creation and improvement of new prototypes through simulation and backtesting.
- Increase performance management by improving risk, quantification.
- Monitor periodically to ensure that it produces the desired results and perform debugging when necessary.
- Performing upgrades to make code and systems more secure and efficient. Participating in product quality control.
- Collaborate with other teams, including; strategy reviews, code and common programming advice.
- Quantitative academic or postgraduate training; Statistics, Finance, Financial Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science.
- Deep curiosity about financial trading and the digital bloackchain ecosystem.
- Perfect understanding of trading, order books and digital assets and CEX and DEX blockchain technologies.
- Basic knowledge of Python, SQL C++, C# or Java.
- An analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to work independently, but in a collaborative team environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, persistent and disciplined with a high degree of motivation and involvement.
- High level of English, fluent oral and written communication.
- More than 2-3 years of experience as a quantitative trader, in market making trading firms: banking, funds, management companies.
- Experience in Machine Learning, Data Mining, Big data, Neural Networks, artificial intelligence, algorithms, numerical analysis or stochastic calculus is essential.
- Experience in developing and operating financial algorithms, with predictive analytics and risk control.
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, Linux.
- Experience in the financial sector: Algorithmic Trader, High Frequency Trading, Derivatives Trading, Options trading.
Other required skills:
- Data Mining, Big data, Quants, Machine Learning, HFT, Market Making, Pure and cross, Arbitrage of different modalities.
- Provide figures or documents.
- Trading history.
- Examples of returns with maximum drawdown.
- Maximum volume of capital managed.
- Performance and risk management evaluation of your trading skills or strategies.
- Have worked in companies in the financial sector, in high-frequency systems and market creation.
Main Sectors of interest:
- All types of liquid assets, in particular cryptocurrencies, spot, futures and options.
What we offer:
- Type of work: Permanent + Freelance + Remote.
- Valuation and remuneration according to performance.
- Fixed gross salary linked to objectives, plus 2 extra annual bonuses.
- Extra incentives based on performance.
- Extra management and participation income.
- Total autonomy in managing your time thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely.
- Possibility of internal promotion to higher positions.
Policy against discrimination:
At Universis Capital we promote equal employment opportunities. We pride ourselves on being a mutli-cultural team. We do not discriminate against anyone on the basis of race, color, gender, age, origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability. We treat our colleagues and candidates fairly. We follow all related laws and in our employment decisions (such as recruiting, hiring, training, salary and promotion).